1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl combine the dry cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
2. Spray a pizza pan with non stick cooking spray. Using the palms of your hands spread the dough evenly throughout the pizza pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Do not overbake. It should barely be getting brown (see picture above).
3. Let the cookie cool completely. I put mine in the fridge or freezer to let it get cool quicker.
4. When the cookie is completely cooled spread frosting or Nutella on top. (If you don’t like chocolate you can use whatever kind of frosting you like!)
5. Using a butter knife, lightly score the surface of the frosting and divide it into 8 equal pieces. (In half, half again and half again).
6. Sprinkle your desired toppings evenly into each 8th of the cookie pizza.