You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
Moving Tips For When It's Time To Go
Make save old clothes if you wanna visit you parents and you'll have stuff to wear
1.Pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials Chances are, you'll be too tired to unpack your things. You'll want your essentials within easy access, including a change of clothes if you're going back to work the next day as well as all your toiletries. It's also a great way to transport
2. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin. •this includes things like a box cutter, paper towels, trash bags, eating utensils, select cookware, power strips, phone chargers, toilet paper, tools, etc. The clear bin allows you to see inside; it also separates itself from the myriad
3. Wrap your breakables (dishes, glasses, etc.) in clothing to save on bubble wrap.
. For extra padding, pack your glasses and stemware in clean socks.
5. In addition to labeling what’s in your boxes, add what room they’ll be going into, as well.
If you can, show up to your new home before the move and pre-clean the bathroom and kitchen.
•Put up a new shower curtain liner and stock some new bath towels and toilet paper, as well. You'll want to take a hot shower after a long day of moving.
Place an extra cotton pad or ball into your powder cosmetics to keep them from breaking.
•This is a great tip for traveling in general.
9. Pack plates vertically, like records. They’ll be less likely to break.
13. Keep sandwich bags handy for holding any small parts of things you have to take apart, like curtain rods or mounted flat-screen TVs.