* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Food & Drink
¼ cup butter, softened
½ cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
2 whole eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1½ cups flour
1¼ teaspoon baking powder
⅓ cup milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Cookie Dough Frosting:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (don't use reduced fat or fat free!)
½ c. butter, softened
½ c. creamy peanut butter
1- 2 c. powdered sugar
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
3 Tbsp. all purpose flour
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. oats
¾ bag plain mini M&Ms
¾ cup mini or regular semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Mix all of the cupcake ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
4. Fill each cupcake liner about ⅔ full of batter.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
6. Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
7. Mix in the brown sugar, flour, vanilla, and oats.
8. Mix in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time (1 and ½ cups worked out best for me).
9. Finally add the M&Ms and Chocolate chips, mix well.
When cupcakes are cooled, use a large cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to scoop out the cookie dough onto the cupcakes.
**if you have extra frosting like me, freeze it :) makes a great treat!**