* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Models Secrets To The Best Selfie!
Karlie Kloss: “Make sure you have good lighting and a great filter! I find it also helps if you hold the camera on its side, and use the iPhone’s side button to take the photo— it’s a steadier pose.”
Doutzen Kroes: “It’s important you hold the camera up a bit higher in order to get the best angle”
Erin Heatherton: “Make sure you feel as comfortable as you possibly can, because that’s when you usually end up looking your best. Just work your body the way you want to, and your body will do the right thing.”
Candice Swanepoel has also previously shared her secrets to looking like a bombshell in photos; here are her best tips (next page)
1. Put your best face forward. It’s true that you do have a better side. Look at pictures of yourself and figure out what you think looks best. And the next time you take a photo, smile with that side in front of the camera.
2. Lengthen your body. Stick your hips to the side a bit and stand up straight. Putting your hips to the side helps you avoid photo suicide of standing directly forward facing, mugshot style in front of the camera.
3. Push your boobs out. Be careful not to overdo it, but don’t shy away from showing off your figure.
4. When in a chair, sit on the edge. Show off your shape, don’t let it disappear into the chair.
5. Show off your shoes. A stance with feet a bit apart with one foot more open to the camera lengthens your legs.
Hey guys! These are some great tips for taking a selfie. Hope you've enjoyed it. Please like (especially if you've saved) & follow for more! :)