* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Mint Chocolate Chip Buttercream Bites
Food & Drink
½ cup of butter sofetned
4 oz of cream cheese softened
4 cups of powdered sugar
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of peppermint extract
green food coloring
¼ teaspoon of salt
chocolate or vanilla coating of your choice
sprinkles for garnish
1. in a large mixing bowl combine butter and cream cheese until well mixed and fluffy. add in vanilla and peppermint extract.
2. add in a few drops of green food coloring until desired hue is reached.
3. add in salt and powdered sugar and mix add chocolate chips.
4. place in fridge for 2 hours
5. once chilled use a spoon to create balls of frosting and place them in a baking sheet.
6. once made place in freezer for two hours
7. prepare chocolate coating according to package directions.
8. take balls out if the freezer and dip them into the chocolate coating then sit them on wax paper. immediately add sprinkles after dipping into chocolate.