* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Mini Taco Stuffed Peppers
Food & Drink
1 1b ground beef
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
3/4 cup water
1-1/2 lbs mini bell peppers
1 cup cheese
Cilantro Cream Sauce:
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 °.
2. Slice 1/3 of the pepper off lengthwise, reserving for later use. Seed the peppers. Peppers naturally have one side that is straighter than the other. When slicing the top of your bell peppers, try to slice the side that is curvier off so that the flat side remaining is the side we are stuffing.
3. Chop the reserved peppers finely and set aside 3/4 cup.
4. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and reserved 3/4 cup chopped peppers over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Cook over medium heat 5-10, stirring occasionally. Let mixture slightly cool.
5. Fill each pepper as full as possible with the beef mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake peppers for 13-15 minutes.
6. While peppers are baking, make the Cilantro Cream Sauce.
7. For the Cilantro Cream Sauce: In a food processor, pulse the sour cream, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice until smooth. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
8. Remove peppers from oven and top with cheese. Return to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with a dollop of cilantro cream sauce.
To dress up the peppers, place the Cilantro Cream Sauce in a small plastic bag. Snip the corner off with scissors and drizzle the peppers with the sauce in a zigzag design. The peppers can be assembled ahead of time and then popped in the oven when ready to bake. The Cilantro Cream Sauce is almost better when made a day ahead of time so the flavors can blend.
Read more at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2014/08/mini-taco-stuffed-peppers.html#b6vebcBH6o9AU6Th.99
Like & Share (: