* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Food & Drink
3/4 cup salted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
2 tbsp milk
one 15.25 oz box strawberry cake mix
12 oz cream cheese
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
graham cracker crumbs, optional
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and milk and mix until combined.
3. Add dry cake cake and mix thoroughly. Dough will be thick.
4. Wrap dough in clear wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours, or overnight.
5. Grease a mini muffin tin.
6. Make balls of about 1 1/2 tsp in size and press into the bottom of each mini muffin cup. Press the center down just a bit to make a slight indention, where you'll add the cheesecake filling later. You want each cup to only be about 3/4 full, or they will rise out of the cup when baked.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes, or until edges are barely golden.
8. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 3-4 minutes. If the center doesn't still have an indention, use the end of a wooden spoon (or something similar) to press down a bit in the center of each cookie.
8. Remove cookies to a cooling rack to cool.
While the cookies cool, make the cheesecake filling:
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
3. Use a spoon or piping bag and tip to add cheesecake filling to the center of the cooled cookie cups.
4. Top with graham cracker crumbs or sprinkles, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.