* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Mini Pumpkin Pies!
Food & Drink
• pumpkin pie filling for one 9-inch pie
• 2 9-inch pie crust doughs-pre made
• bowl or round cookie cutter 4 inches in diameter
• muffin tin
• whipped cream
1. Prep your dough. Using a bowl or 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 2 9-inch pie crust doughs
2. Place each circle into a pre greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks
3. Put your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top. I like to use the recipe for the filling from the pumpkin can
4. Bake your muffin tin pumpkin pies at 425F for 15 min. Then turn heat down to 350F and bake them for 25-30 min
5. Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set
6. Add a dallop of whipped cream to each individual muffin tin pie