* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Milky DIY Bath Bombs
Skin & Body
You will need:
🍶1 cup of baking soda
🍶1 cup of powdered citric acid
🍶½ cup of cornstarch
🍶⅓ cup finely ground Epsom salts
🍶¼ cup powdered milk
🍶2 tablespoons of olive oil
🍶2 tablespoons melted cocoa butter
🍶Essential oils (up to 6 -10 drops)
1) Incorporate all the dry ingredients. Mix together the baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, Epsom salts, and powdered milk. You can use a mixer or your hands, so long as all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
2) Add the wet ingredients. Slowly pour in the olive oil and cocoa butter, mixing gently with your hands. Use a spray bottle to add equal parts witch hazel and lukewarm water until the dough is solid enough to be compacted. Don’t add too much moisture though, as this will cause the dough to begin fizzing before it is even finished.
3) Add your color and scent. Use one or more essential oils of your choice to add to the mixture. Use up to 6 -10 drops, knowing that the scent will be a bit stronger when added to the warm bathwater. You can additionally choose to add food coloring to the mix to stray away from a traditional white bath bomb.
4) Put the dough in molds. Pack the powdery dough down into dome or rounded molds to create a shape. Be sure to press firmly so that the dough sticks well and doesn’t form cracks when dried.
5) Let the bath bombs dry out. Place the dough in the molds in an area that is cool and dry for at least 24 hours. When the moisture has completely evaporated from the bath bombs and they are dry to the touch, they can be removed from the molds.
6) Store the bath bombs. Place all of the bath bombs in a sealable container away from moisture. When you’re ready to use them, simply place one in your bath and enjoy the milky fizz it creates!