* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie In A Cup. YUM!
Food & Drink
The Yummiest and Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup!
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white or save for different recipe)
Scant ¼ of All Purpose Flour (slightly less than ¼ of a cup)
2 heaping tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1.Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
2. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
3. Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine.
4. Add flour, then stir again. Measure a scant, slightly less than full, ¼ cup of all-purpose flour.
5.Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
6. Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine takes 50 seconds. Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools. If the cookie is dry or cake like, try less time.
7. Serve warm.