* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Mason Jar Banana Pudding
Food & Drink
5 egg yolks
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 cups whole milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons butter
4 ripe bananas, sliced and quartered
20 vanilla wafer cookies, broken into small pieces, plus one extra crushed into crumbs
1 cup cold heavy cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Make pudding: whisk the egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch together until smooth and set aside.
2. Heat the milk in a medium sized pot until boiling. Remove from heat, pour into a measuring cup and pour in a slow stream into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
3. Pour milk mixture into a clean pot and whisk over medium heat until it thickens. When it starts to thicken it will go fast, so quickly so you don't get lumps.
4. Spoon hot pudding into a bowl, add vanilla and butter. Whisk until butter is melted, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate until cool.
5. When pudding is cool, assemble in either single serving dishes or medium serving bowl as follows: half the pudding, half the cookies, half the bananas. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
6. Make the whipped cream by whipping the cream and sugar together until the cream forms medium soft peaks.
Spoon cream onto the top of pudding, sprinkle with cookie crumbs and serve!