* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
Click each picture to view full image
1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
3/4 cups fresh lime juice
1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon gelatin plus 1/4 cup water
zest of one lime
6 Tablespoons tequila
4 teaspoons triple sec or orange liqueur
1. Crush the pretzels in the food processor. I take mine out and measure the crumbs and pour then back in. Add the sugar and melted butter. Pulse until combined.
2. Press the crumbs into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
3. In a double boiler (or my makeshift version) whisk together eggs, sugar, and lime juice.
4. Put over a pot of simmering water, and whisk constantly.
5. Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl. The gelatin will begin to bloom. Set aside.
6. When the filling begins to thicken, add the chunks of butter one at a time, while whisking. Let the butter melt and incorporate before you add another. Keep doing this until you have added all of the butter. Add the reserved gelatin ans whisk until combined and very smooth.
7. Strain the mixture through a seive, just to make sure that it is smooth and that there are no pieces of cooked egg.
8. Add the lime zest, tequila, and triple sec.
9. Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Top with whipped cream.
Don't forget to like and follow for more tips
If you save it then please like it!