* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Food & Drink
*1/2 cup finely chopped pecans *1/3 cup butter, melted *2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened *3/4 cup white sugar, divided *1 tsp vanilla extract *3 eggs *1 cup canned pumpkin *3/4 tsp ground cinnamon *1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed gingersnap cookies, pecans, and butter. Press into the bottom,and about 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake crust 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla just until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time, blending well after each. Set aside one cup of the mixture. Blend one fourth cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the remaining mixture.
3) Spread the pumpkin flavored batter into the crust, and drop the plain batter by spoonfuls onto the top. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
4) Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven, or until filling is set. Run a knife around the edges of pen. Allow to cool before removing pan rim. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.