1. To make your lipstick last longer and give it a matte look, put a tissue over your lips then put powder on the tissue.
2. If you want your eyeshadow to "Pop" a little more, put white eyeshadow as a base under your eyeshadow.
3. For better concealer, make it in a triangle shape under your eyes.
4. Use a plastic spoon to easily apply mascara on your bottom lashes. It also helps you get a thicker coat.
5. When you keep pumping your mascara, it lets more air into the tube which causes clumpy mascara. It also puts germs in the tube. To fix that, put a few drops of eye drops in the tube »
then move the wand around. It will now seem like a brand new mascara!
6. To get more pigmented eyeshadow, get your brush damp before applying it.
7. Brush your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate them.
8. To make your eyes appear bigger, line your waterline with white eyeliner.
9. To make your eyes appear smaller, line your waterline with black eyeliner.
10. The best place to test your foundation is on your neck.
11. Blow dry your eyelash curler for 3-5 seconds before using it. This will warm the curler so it will work as a curling iron for your lashes so they will last all day.
12. Instead of using a big concealer tube to cover your blemishes, use an eyeliner brush to cover only the spot that you want to cover.
13. Wiggle your mascara wand as you apply it for a better effect.
14. When you brush your makeup, do downward strokes because everyone has a little bit of hair on their face that grows downward and if you do upward strokes, the hair will become more noticeable.