* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Makeup Tips No One Told You About
2. Pluck your eyebrows once you get out of the shower; your pores are wide open at this time and it will be less painful.
3. Add a clear lipgloss with shimmer to the center of your lips, this will make them appear bigger!
4. Never smear concealer on under your eyes! The skin is very sensitive here! Even though it takes longer, just dab.
5. Heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer before curling your lashes, it'll hold the curl better! Just be careful to not let it get too hot though!
6. Never pump your mascara wand! This pushes air into the tube and will make your mascara dry out faster!
7. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes, this will make them appear bigger and brighter!
8. Is your skin dry? Mix your foundation with your concealer to moisturize and conceal.
9. Store your liquid eyeliner upside down to prevent it from drying out and to keep it lasting longer
10. Use tape to get the perfect winged eyeliner look
11. Coat both the top and bottom of your lashes for a fuller look!
12. Use a white eyeliner to mark stray hairs and then just pluck the white ones!
13. Match the color of your foundation to the inside of your wrist, this will show your true color.
14. Use primers. Frequently. Makeup always looks much better with them on underneath!
Credits to buzzfeed.com for most of the tips! I also threw in a few makeup looks for those who are curious! But remember, for makeup to truly look good you must have healthy skin underneath, otherwise it works against you! Check out my tips on how to look gorgeous without makeup (you can choose your skin type) love to you all!