* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Makeup Tips And Hacks!
These are quite a few makeup tips and hacks that you may not have heard of before! Please don't forget to like before saving!
Scrub lip balm on your lips to make them super soft!
Use magnets to organise your favourite makeup products!
Use coloured liquid liner to make your eyes pop!
Heat up an eyeliner then leave it to cool for a few seconds for an intense gel liner effect!
Use this technique for a champagne colour eyeshadow!
Make your own unique glitter polish! Much cheaper than buying one!
Follow these steps to get the perfect eyeliner line!
Follow these steps to get a beautiful pink and gold smoky eye effect!
• To make your makeup stay set all day, spray your face with hairspray!
• If you have a dried up mascara, add a very small amount of fizzy drink to it and it will work again, instantly!
• Fill in your lips with lip liner instead of lipstick for a longer lasting colour!
• Every night, use an eyebrow brush to apply Vaseline or any petroleum jelly to your eyelashes to make them longer and stronger! You could also use an old mascara brush!
• Use Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the spot where you put your perfume for a longer lasting fragrance!
• Spray some perfume into your hairbrush and brush your hair, this will make your hair smell gorgeous, even when it's a few days old!
• You don't need to apply foundation all over your face! It only needs to be applied in places where blemishes need to be covered up!
This makeup hacks video is super cool!
This is also a very good video. It goes into a lot of detail. WARNING- Does contain strong language (cursing/swearing)
One last tip!
I go in the bath every night. I apply shower gel all over my face and massage it in. I then take one of those netted sponges and exfoliate my skin. I get extremely bad flaking/dead skin around my nose and this helps a bunch. I exfoliate for about three minutes, especially on my nose...
I then wash the shower gel off. I usually do this just before I get out of the bath. When I get out of the bath, I dry off my face. My face is super soft and shiny. I am not kidding, it is amazing! All of the flaking skin comes off and it looks like I have just moisturised my face! I then...
Take some moisturiser and rub it all over my face. Exfoliating is very good for the skin. Not only does it make it feel and look soft, but it removes dead skin cells that are lying on your face. Following these steps may cause your face to feel stiff the first time round but that is just because...
The skin isn't used to this and the shower gel has been massaged into the skin. After you have done this a few times, you will get used to the stiffness. To be honest, this is better than using a face mask and it is much cheaper too!
Thanks for viewing! If you liked these tips, feel free to save for future reference but please like before saving! Thanks again!