* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Make Your Own Butterfingers
Food & Drink
1(18.5 oz.) bag candy corn
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (14 oz.) pack milk chocolate candy wafers
1. Line a 9-by-9 baking pan with parchment paper, letting ends of paper hang over edges of pan; set aside.
2. Place candy corn in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute; stir. Return to microwave, heating in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring until smooth. Immediately stir in peanut butter until well combined, heating 15 seconds longer to soften, if needed. Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Remove chilled mixture from pan by lifting ends of parchment paper. With a sharp knife, slice candy into bars. (If the candy crumbles, let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.)
4. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy wafers in the microwave according to package directions; stir until smooth. Coat bars in melted chocolate and transfer to parchment paper. Let sit until chocolate hardens.