* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Make Hanging Mason Jar Lanterns
DIY & Crafts
How to Make Hanging Mason Jar Lanterns
To make hanging mason jar lanterns, you’ll need the following:
- mason jars (preferably with 2.25″ opening) which can be bought at a local grocery store or here
- mason jar lantern kits (by midwest finds) – 3 sets for $10
- long burning votive candles OR LED votives
- vase filler: consider sand, water beads, colorful ice rock gems, seashells, or clear ice gems
Steps 1. Secure wire lantern kit chain to top of jar
2. Fill 1/3 of jar with vase filler of your choice 3. Place candle on top of vase filler
4. Hang lantern at wedding reception or line pathways to light up the night