* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Magnetizing Metal Items
This tip describes how to magnetize metallic tools.
1) Find your tool. Magnetizable tools are made of steel. Plastic, nickel and most stainless tools do not work.
2) Get a magnet. Any magnet will work, but medium to high-powered ceramic magnets work best.
3) Work from the base of the tool to the working end, run the magnet along the tool. Do not switch the direction of the magnet. Run the magnet along the tool 10-15 times and then check the tool against a non-magnetized steel object (e.g. a screw) to see if it sticks to the tool.
4) Repeat the magnetizing process,if necessary
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please COMMENT/LIKE/SHARE! FOLLOW for my next tip: how to be different and weird!