* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Lush Like Lip Scrub
Skin & Body
How to make a lip scrub that tastes, smells and looks great just like the lush lip scrubs, for a fraction of the price.
You will need:
💋Flavoring (optional) You could use vanilla.
💋Food colouring (optional)
1) Put a tbs caster/granulated sugar into your mixing bowl. This is what will actually scrub the lips & make them smooth. You can add more than that, but this makes a good amount. If you wish to change how much of any ingredient you put in, make sure you change the amounts of all ingredients.
2) Add the Olive Oil. About half a teaspoon should be enough, but there is not really any fixed amount. The olive oil is the moisturising part so your lips don't dry out. Mix the olive oil into the sugar. You know you have the right amount when the sugar is slightly yellow in colour.
3) Add the honey. Literally, you only want a dribble of honey, just to stick the mixture together. You don't want it to be too sticky, but you want the mixture to be stuck together.
4) Add the Flavouring (optional). If you want to add flavouring, now is the time. You could add a drop or two of Peppermint Extract, Vanilla Essence, Lemon juice, anything goes. Don't add too much, you want the flavour to be subtle.
5) Add the Colouring (optional). A little bit of food colouring can make your lip scrub look pretty. Try adding a tiny bit of pink or red coloured food colouring, as it can stain your lips a little bit and give them a pink glow. Therefore, do not use blue/green/black food colouring!
6) Store your scrub in a small container and add to the lips whenever you want to make them smooth. Enjoy!