* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Lucious Lemon Cupcakes💛
Food & Drink
L E M O N C U P C A K E S
Oven temperature: 350°F/180°C
Bake time: 45-60 minutes or until light golden color on edges
C U P C A K E
~1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
~2 tsp baking powder
~1 cup sugar
~2/3 cup sour cream
~grated rind of one lemon
~4 tablespoons lemon juice
~2/3 cup sunflower oil/ canola oil
D R I Z Z L E S Y R U P
~4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
~3 tablespoons lemon juice
D I R E C T I O N S F O R C U P C A K E S
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Lightly grease cupcake tray and/or cupcake papers.
2) Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl and stir in the sugar.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, lemon rind, lemon juice, and oil together.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well until evenly combined.
5) Pour the mixture into the cupcake tray in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until risen and golden brown,
D I R E C T I O N S F O R S Y R U P
1 Meanwhile, while the cupcakes are baking, mix together the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice in a small pan. Still over low heat until just beginning to bubble and turn syrupy.
2) As soon as the cupcakes come out of the oven, prick the surface with a fine skewer, then brush the syrup over the top. Let the cupcakes cool completely in the pan before turning out and serving.