* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Loyalty Cards You Should Have In Your Wallet! 👠💃🍟💴💸💰
1) AIRMILES: now everyone knows airmiles! This allows you to earn points by shopping at certain stores that can be used towards flights with certain airlines or even cash off purchases at the stores! Excellent if your frequent grocery shopper and want to save a few dollars off your next purchase or a frequent flyer who wants to take off alittle sooner!
2) Cineplex Scene Card: I know if your like me and you probably go to the movies every weekend then you seriously need to get yourself one of these! This card gives you 100 points for every movie ticket you purchase and 75-150 for food concession items! When you get 1000 points it's a free movie or you can use it towards snacks! Come on.... Who doesn't love a free movie!
3) SPC: student price card! I'm a student myself and I know that it can get annoying living off kraft dinner so you wanna go out and get some pizza! I feel you. Well the SPC offers discounts at a lot of places just for you! The only thing is... It costs 10 dollars! You can find one online or certain participating stores. Here's a list of places that will give you deals with an SPC card:
Bath & body works
First choice hair cutters
Do you feel me yet?
4) My Starbucks: Now I'm not one for Starbucks, more of a Tim Hortons kinda girl but I'm sure there's someone out there who wouldn't mind one of these! Here’s how it works
To enjoy free drink and food rewards, you’ll need to earn Stars. Get one Star when you pay with your registered Starbucks Card, Teavana Card or the mobile app at a participating store. Collect more Stars, earn more rewards. There's even an app!
5) Shoppers Optimum Card: shoppers gives you points on almost every single purchase! You earn points that can be used on future purchases to pay less! And they always have deals for double points on certain items! It's like they want to give you back the money!
Here's how it works:
8,000 points $10.00
22,000 points $30.00
38,000 points $60.00
50,000 points $85.00
95,000 points $170.00
Now I know these seem high.. But I got a coupon one day for 2500 points for any purchase! They make it easy to build up the points!
Stocard is an app that allows you to take pictures of your loyalty cards and have them on your phone available to you always! Excellent app! It's even scannable. Something to look into when your purse starts getting too thick!
Aside from Airmiles, Aeroplan is another great loyalty program!
There's so many. Just look for loyalty programs and ask stores you shop frequently at if they have one and get into that! A dollar adds up and it's a dollar more you have!