* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Low Ponytail with a Twist!!
How to create this pretty twisted low ponytail... 1. Begin with textured hair -- either a day dirty, waved, or texturized with a little dry shampoo. It just holds better that way.
2. Part your hair in the center, and with an elastic and a few jaw clips on hand, carefully separate a section on either side of your front part, just behind your hair line.
3. One at a time, carefully twist the sections in a backward motion. Clip in place to hold while you twist the other side.
4. Grab both twisted sections along with the rest of your hair, and secure it into a low ponytail with your elastic.
5. Finish it off with a pretty scarf or ribbon by placing the center of your ribbon at your middle part in front of your twists above your forehead, then swooping it down under your ponytail, crossing it, then bringing it back up to finish in a knot or bow.
I hope you enjoyed this Tip!! Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments!!
Thank you!! 💖😄✌️