You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
Low Carb Fried Chicken ❤️🐔🍗❤️
Food & Drink
Finished breaded chicken
Preheat the oven to 350
1. Crack egg and whisk in a small bowl
2. Mix almond flour with any spices you like in a separate bowl (I used garlic powder, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika)
3. Put chicken tenderloin in the bowl with the egg
4. Then put that chicken in the almond flour mixture
5. Put the chicken on a pan that has Pam (or other non-stick spray)
6. Cook the chicken in the oven for 20-25 minutes until done
7. Serve with any sauce you like :)
I made about 6 chicken tenders with this
The serving size was according to the chicken weight. All together I made 6 pieces of chicken