* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Look Great After You Work Out 💁💃
Health & Fitness
1. Get hydrated! If you aren't hydrated, you're skin will be flaky and dry, and will really show especially after you've just been working out.
2. Wash your face- cleaning the oils of your face is very important so you can prevent pimples and shine around your t-zone.
Soap and water works just fine, but I would recommend any apricot scrub, whether it's from St. Ives or the dollar store. It will leave your skin glowing and fresh!
3. Keep your hair clean- brush through your hair, and then decide what style looks best for crazy post-workout hair. I have thick, unruly hair do I will run some leave in shampoo though it and then pull it into a neat braid. Every hair type is different, so figure out what works best for you!
4. Simple makeup is key- if you really want to put on makeup after your workout, then go for it! But always remember to keep it light, because there's a bette chance of it mixing with the more present oils on your skin after a workout. Stick with a little bit of mascara, some light BB cream, and some lip gloss, and you're good to go!
5. Finally, change your clothes! Nobody wants to see you in gross sweaty clothes! Something as simple as leggings and a t-shirt work as long as you are clean. Don't forget deodorant and perfume at the end, and you're ready to go!
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! If you did, remember to like it and share!
Thanks! Abby Marie