* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Long Exposure Tips
Long Exposure + Zoom Out
1. Use a tripod, or stabilize your camera on a flat surface.
2. Set your ISO setting as low as it will go.
3. Set your aperture to F10/F11.
4. Set your exposure time to 2 or more seconds. Then, when you snap the long-exposure photograph, zoom your lens all the way in our out to stretch out the lights you see.
You might be surprised at the results!