I am including the selected few headlines for you.
- Very interesting article
- Very helpful and incredible SAVINGS
1. Switch your bank accounts to a bank that respects you.
2. Turn a critical eye to your “collections.”
3. Sign up for every free customer rewards program you can.
4. Write a list before you go shopping – and stick to it.
5. Call your credit card company and ask for a rate reduction.
6. Buy video games that have a lot of replay value – and don’t acquire new ones until you’ve mastered what you have.
7. Give up expensive habits, like cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs.
8. Be diligent about turning off lights before you leave.
9. Swap books, music, and DVDs cheaply with your friends/coworkers or on the internet via services like PaperBackSwap
10. Install CFL (or, even better, LED) bulbs wherever it makes sense.
11. Clean your car’s air filter and save gas.
12. Cancel unused club memberships.
13. Do holiday shopping right after the holidays
14. Try generic brands of items you buy regularly.
15. Get rid of unread magazine subscriptions.
16. Swap babysitting with neighbors.
17. Check out what your town’s parks and recreation board has to offer.
18. Pack food before you go on a road trip.
19. Go through your cell phone bill, look for services you don’t use, and ditch them.
20. Find out about all of the benefits of your job.
21. Utilize online bill pay with your bank
22. Drive a different route to wor