* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Lipstick Tips And Tricks
On the next page you will learn 10 Lipstick Rules To Live By
The perfect pout doesn't have to be a one time thing. Follow these easy steps to keep your lipstick game top notch.
1. Treat your lips like you would your face. Remove makeup, exfoliate, moisturize. Repeat.
2. Timing is everything. If you're having casual drinks or dinner with your friends before a big night out, wait to put on your lipstick. You won't constantly be worrying about messing it up while you eat (which is the worst)
3. When playing up your lips, keep your eye makeup minimal. Makeup is like a balancing act, pick one feature and go big.
4. Find the right color. Not all hues are created equal, at least for you. Different skin tones work better with different shades, so try a bunch on and choose wisely
5. Use a primer. Think super staying power through your meetings, lunch, and happy hour drinks. We recommend NARS Instant Line & Pore Perfector.
6. Liner can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Find the right lip liner and it'll stop your lipstick from feathering throughout the day. Choose the wrong color, and you're channeling Gwen Stefani circa 1997. Our advice? Go for a clear lip pencil—it's silky smooth and compliments
7. Start in the middle. Begin applying lipstick at the center of your lips and move outward. That way, you'll be less shaky when it comes to the outer lines of your lips. Less shaky = less mistakes.
8. Highlight along your cupids bow. As well as along the middle of your lower lip. The small touch will reflect light and make your lips look nice and plump. We recommend YSL Touche Eclat.
9. Take it off before you go to sleep. The only bad thing about having a clean, white pillowcase? That baby is a lipstick magnet.
10. Always give yourself a day off. Let your lips stay all natural for at least one day a week and so you can slough off dead skin cells, moisturize, and have one glorious morning to sip coffee sans lipstick stains.