* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Lemon Raspberry Cookie Sandwiches
Food & Drink
3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1 3.4 oz package dry instant lemon pudding mix
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1-2 tsp milk
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
4 cups powdered sugar
4 tbsp raspberry jam
1-2 tbsp water or milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. With the mixer on low speed, add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and dry pudding mix.
5. Stir in chocolate chips. Add milk, if needed. Dough will be thick.
6. Make balls of about 1 tbsp and then flatten a bit into thick discs and place on cookie sheet. They will spread while they bake.
7. Bake for about 7-8 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
9. While cookies cool, make icing. Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
10. Slowly add 3 cups of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
11. Mix in the raspberry jam and 1 tbsp water.
12. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add more water until it's the right consistency.
13. Once cookies are cool, make cookie sandwiches.