* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Lemon Lime Cupcakes Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
1 box white cake mix (with ingredients to prepare as stated on the box)
1 tablespoon lemon extract
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
For the frosting:
2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
4 cups powdered sugar
Juice and zest of 1-2 limes (depending on citrus flavor desired)
6 drops of green food coloring
1. Pre heat oven to 350 and line 24 cupcake molds
2. Prepare the cake as stated on the back of the box. Once all is combined, add the lemon extract, juice, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove cupcake from tins and let cool on a baking rack
4. Start making the frosting by creaming the butter in a stand mixer. Slowly begin to add the powdered sugar until the 2 cups are incorporated. Add the lime zest and juice and turn your mixer up and whip the frosting for about 2 minutes. Add the food coloring in the last 30 seconds.