- 48 Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup (add more) Hershey's Mini Chips Semi Sweet Chocolate (chocolate drizzle)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from wrappers
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour to flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth
- Stir in small chocolate chip
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each piece, covering completely
- Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set
- Cool slightly
- Remove from cookie sheet
- Cool completely
- Prepare chocolate drizzle; drizzle over each cookie
- Place 1/4 of a cup Hershey's mini chips semi sweet chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in a small bowl.
- Microwave at medium (50%) 30 seconds; stir
- If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred