* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to make your eyes look bigger
1. USE WHITE EYE SHADOW
2. TAKE CARE OF YOUR LASHES You definitely want to use mascara, but first you should curl your eyelashes. That gives them some body and helps open your eyes wider, because your eyes themselves aren’t so obscured by your lashes
3. SHAPE YOUR BROWS Make sure you keep your brows trimmed and neatly manicured. They need to complement your facial shape
4. FOLLOW YOUR CREASE When you’re learning how to make your #eyes look bigger, you have to pay lots of attention to placement. For example, when you’re applying eye shadow or liner, go all the way up to the extension of your crease
5. THE RIGHT LINER The eyeliner you choose and the way you choose to apply it are both up to you. There are dozens of ways to make your eyes #lookbigger using eyeliner, so it’s easy to find something that works for your preferred kind. Again, experiment; try only lining half of your lower lash line
6. USE YOUR LIPS One way to figure out how to make your eyes look bigger is to ignore them. Don’t use any eye shadow and forget the eyeliner.Just a little mascara. Instead, wear a brightly colored lip stick or gloss. The juxtaposition really does make your eyes look large and in charge!