* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
😃How to make Vanilla Cupcakes😃
Food & Drink
What you'll need...
paper cupcake liners
muffin pan (2)
1 1\2 cups of self rising flour
1 1\4 cupa of all purpose flour
2 sticks of softened butter
2 cups of granulated white sugar
1 cup of milk
1 tsp. vanilla exrtract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. Line your muffin pans...
with the cupcak liners.
3. Combine your self rising flour, and your all purpose flour together in a small mixing bowl - combining these two types of flour give the cupcakes a fluffy, airy texture.
4. Cream the 2 sticks of butter, with the 2 cups of white sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer
Continue mixing until the batter becomes light and fluffy.
5. Beat the eggs, adding them 1 at a time and beating well after each egg.
6. With the mixers still running, add some lemon zest, of course this is optional, some people are not very fond of zest...
7. Combine the 1 cup of milk with the one teaspoon of vanilla extract in a small bowl and stir well.
8. Pour the flour mixture into the large mixing bowl gradually, divide the mixture into thirds and put it in like that 😄.
9. Remove the large bowl from the mixer and scrape the sides...
and bottom with a spatula to make sure the batter is thoroughly mixed.
10. Scoop the batyer intk the cupcake liners, filling each one about 3\4 of the way to the top.
11. Bake 20-25 mins or until you can stick a toothpick in the center and have it come out clean...
After it is finished baking, allow them tk thoroughly cool. Frost and decorate the way you choose, i hope you enjoy your sweet creation, have fun!!! 😃😄😊😜😋😺😸👧