* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to have the BEST NIGHTS SLEEP EVER! READ NOW! <3
This tip is going to help you to have the best nights sleep ever! Swipe left to learn how
1) Buy some bed sheets and wash them with a little washing powder and plenty of fabric softener. Make sure you have a thick duvet, mattress topper, and some pillows. Also get a blanket and a few throw pillows. Make up your bed in advance, like at the weekend.
2) As soon as you have finished everything you have to do for he day, go and eat a healthy dinner. A good one would be a stir-fry with some chicken, kale and ginger. Then you can treat yourself to a biscuit or cake
3) Put your towel and some fluffy pjs on a radiator to warm up. Run a warm bath, put in some bath salts, dim the lights and light a scented candle. Before you get in, run out hairdryer under your bedsheets to warm them up, but make sure to keep the ventilation end out of the sheets.
4) When you finish, dry yourself and put on your warmed pjs. Then get into bed with some tea and watch a couple of episodes of a tv show, or a movie.
5) Turn off your tv show/movie, brush your teeth, set out any bring you have to for the next day and apply any night creams to your face you have to. I have some recommended ones at the end of this tip. Go back to bed, leave 1 lamp on, spray a pillow mist(recommended one at the end of this list) and read a couple chapters of a book to finally wind-down. When you feel sleepy, check you alarm is set, put down your book and turn the lamp off. Leave at least 8 hours to sleep. Have a good night everyone and thanks for reading!