* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to have a good outlook in life
1. Find out you first. Its wrong to try and be something that youre not, just because youre striving to fit in with someone you find 'cool', or maybe because your crush hangs around with those sort of people.
It usually causes depression and this would cause a false relationship that will backlash on you in a nasty way.
Tend to you first and try please yourself. Or else you'll never find happiness behind a masked personality.
2. Stop trying to please everyone, because no one is ever satisfied. Ever. Try and make yourself happy and stop worrying what other people think. This will cause you to look confident and confident people usually attract more people. A good posture helps too; dont slouch your back.
3. Talking about posture; Have your chin up and stand tall with a smile. You may not be fully confident in the inside, but what you put out on the outside first can fool so much people. When you speak as well, be loud and clear and try do hand gestures. Standing there stiff will make you nervous.
4. Find someone that you are comfortable with. A best friend/s. Someone that will help you achieve and persuade you that you can do it. Sometimes you just need comfort to get that self esteem boost.
5. Go out and explore the world. Make some friends there, find a hobby; find something that you love that will make you smile and make life just that much more enjoyable. Take up an interest that will link you to people and that will automatically make you more interesting.
6. Look after yourself. Exercise at least three times a week for 30mins, and get yourself dressed up so that you feel pretty, and as long as you dont use makeup as something to rely on; dab some on. Just dont try go airbrushed everyday so that you dont rely on it. Have healthy snacks and smile more.
7. Count the positives not the negatives. For instance; you are alive and not on a hospital bed. You have access to a school and you have friends. You have your life grounded unlike some unfortuanate people. So much people are too preoccupied with the bad, that they dont stop to smell the roses.
8. Spread happiness. If you feel as if you have a motive in life, youll feel as if you belong. Smile at people and that will make people like you, and having people smile back because of you will make you feel so good. Youll have no reason to be down.
9. Now go spread happiness and remember to smile. Remember; every amateur was once a beginner. One step at a time. Work on yourself first, before you work on others❤️❤️ You have the same worth as someone that showed up on Tv or walked down the street. Take life as a treasure, and have fun.
Have fun👋 and remember; you are blessed🙏💕 So make life beautiful❤️❤️