* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to get bigger red lips
How to get bigger red lips with these products Arbonne Lip liner in “Cherry,” lipstick in “Strawberry red,” concealer in “Light” and Natural Radiance Mineral powder in “Porcelain” (not shown)
1. Exfoliate and moisturize lips prior to any colour application! (Especially important with a bold lip: nobody wants cracked or flakey lips!)
2. If your lips have more of a natural pink-colour to them, cancel this out by applying a small amount of foundation or concealer to neutralize the lip colour, and allow the lipstick’s true colour to show.
3. Line the lips! This step is crucial if your natural lip lines are not particularly defined, or if you have smaller lips. Using a lip liner helps to get a much more precise look, helps to correct lip shape, and can make your lips look dramatically bigger!
4. Fill the rest of the lips in with the liner. This helps to work as a base, allowing the lipstick to stick better and helping your look to last longer!
5. Apply a layer of lipstick. I choose to apply mine with a lip brush, as I find it’s a lot easier to control!
6. Clean up the edges using a q-tip! 7. Using a translucent/sheer powder, LIGHTLY dust your lips (I choose to use a fluffy brush as this distributes the product more lightly). This helps to set the product, prolonging the wear.
8. Apply another layer of lipstick! 9. Clean the edges/lines using a small amount of concealer And voila! It’s amazing the difference that liner and lipstick can make!