* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to choose right Sunscreen to protect your precious Skin this Summer
Skin & Body
Guidelines to choose right sunscreen:
- Choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of at least 15. If you're going to be in the sun longer than two hours, choose one with SPF 30.
- Pick a broad-spectrum sunscreen, i.e., one that protects against UVA (skin-aging) and UVB (skin-burning) rays.
- Use a water-based sunscreen if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- Use waterproof sunscreen if you're going swimming. Remember, the term 'waterproof sunscreen' actually means that it is effective for 40-80 minutes of swimming, so you will have to reapply it if you're in the water for a long time.
- Not all sunscreens have the same ingredients, so if you have an allergic reaction to the one you are using, choose another with different ingredients.
- Sunscreens with certain ingredients — such as oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate and parabens — should be avoided as they are potentially carcinogenic.