* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to become the best water polo player
1) keep your eyes on the ball
2) never leave your player
3) know where your teammates are
4) learn to read the game
5) always listen to your coach
6) don't complain (yes im talking to you girls) about when other players scratch or kick you, it happens to all of us and no one wants to hear it
7) don't be cocky if you score
8) always help your team mates
9) don't cry if you loose a game, your whole team is already sad and no one wants to have you crying on the way home
10) if your a goalie, just know your team really loves you and they wouldn't be able to play with out you, if your a player, help your goalie, they cant play the game by their self
11) if you want to be the best player possible, don't eat before a game or practice, even the smallest amount of food will slow you down and may upset your stomach when exercising so much
12) don't be mean to the new kid, we were all once in their shoes
13) don't try a skip shot unless you know you can make it, otherwise you will look rather dumb throwing the ball 3 feet in front of you at the water
14) dont trash talk the ref no matter how wrong or blind they may seem to be, it will never end in your favor
15) last but not least, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!!