* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to Wear Makeup Even When You're Melting! #SummerVibes
Oh, summer! How many look forward to days at the pool, soaking up some rays and wearing flip-flops? For make-up lovers, summer is not so kind. Hot weather means melting foundation, smeary eyeliner and sticky lipstick. Don’t lose you cool. Here’s a few tips to keep your face looking fabulously fresh!
1. Base Your makeup will look better on healthy skin since foundation tends to stick unevenly on dry skin. Make sure your skin is hydrated first. Choose an oil-free moisturizer with sunscreen.
2. Prime Makeup primers are crucial at keeping oil at bay while filling in fine lines and other imperfections in the skin. It provides a smooth canvas for your foundation to stick to and hold up in hot and humid weather. Don’t forget to prime your eyelids!
3. Foundation If you must use it, go light and sheer. The heavier your foundation base is the more likely it will cake. Try using a tinted moisturizer and concealer along with a light foundation for the summer months.
4. Bronzer Bronzers will give your face a warmed sun kissed look without having to tan. Apply to the high points of your face, where the sun naturally hits you: forehead, cheekbones, chin, and nose.
5. Waterproof Always go with waterproof mascara and eyeliner in the summer to prevent your makeup from running and leaving you looking like a hot mess (literally)!
6. Lip stain Ditch the dark, matte lipsticks and go with a stain. Lip stains add color without smearing. Add a bit of lip balm to help moisturize as well as add a dewy look.
7. Setting powder Finish off your face with a matte setting powder. It will keep the makeup in place, smooth out the skin, and also absorb oil.
8. Blotting paper Carry blotting paper in your purse for touch ups. Blotting paper absorbs excess oil on your skin without messing up your makeup. Hit the t-zone, forehead and nose, or wherever your face tends to oily.
Remove dirt buildup and unwanted oil while revitalizing and lightly enriching your skin in a pinch.These ultra soft, hypoallergenic blotting papers are infused with therapeutic Vitamin C+E making them the ideal travel companion for stress-free skin at a moment’s notice. Use under makeup for a relaxing therapeutic treatment or over makeup to freshen up without disturbing it. Includes 100 sheets