* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to Remove Wrinkles from Clothes Without an Iron
Shower rod method:
1)Seal the bathroom (the smaller the better) for air leaks -- shut windows, block the space under the door.
2)Make sure your shower rod is clean so it won't leave any marks on the clothing, and scoot back curtain.
3) Hang clothes over rod or from a plastic hanger.
4) Turn the shower head in a direction so that the clothes will not get wet.
5)Turn the shower on hot and leave the room.
6)Shut door behind you, and return in 5-15 minutes.
Hair dryer method:
1) Use a hair dryer to iron your clothes. A plastic focusing tip really helps. Just hang your shirt or whatever on a hanger, and blow dry it. Hold the blow dryer an inch or two from the item, and be careful not to burn anything!! This works best for cotton items.
Flat iron method:
1) This method only proves useful for ironing out small wrinkles from clothes. Plug in your flat iron and let it warm up. Don't let it become too hot or else you might burn your clothes. After it warms, simply straighten out the wrinkles like you straighten out your hair
2) If you have a flat iron designed to be used on wet hair, dampen the area you want to iron and set the iron on a very low temperature.
1) Simply take a slightly damp towel from a recent bath/shower (preferably a newly used one), lay the article of clothing out on a flat surface (bed, or table), and place the towel directly on top of the article of clothing. This method will take a little longer than usual..
The roll method :
1)Though not as effective, it still works with the right kinds of material.
2) Simply take the clothes and roll them tightly into a burrito. Take care to make sure it's a smooth burrito with no wrinkles inside or outside of the item.
3)Place your article of clothing under something heavy such as a mattress and leave for about an hour.
Spray and hang method:
1)For the truly lazy. Hang your garment outside, and give a solid spritz to all surfaces with a spray-bottle.
2)Leave for an hour. The fabric will relax in the moisture and heat, releasing the wrinkles, and the sun will perform the drying process. Best for whites.