* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to Pose For Pictures Like a Model
A few tips before your photo session
1. Each girl has a set of favorite poses, which she constantly takes in everyday life. Pay attention to what poses you usually take, and do them while being photographed. In these poses you will look more natural.
2. Try not to overdo the makeup and don't wear too bright clothes. When choosing what to wear for a photo shoot, keep in mind that since you will be moving, clothes can ride up or open some parts of your body.
3. Do three things: find common language with the photographer, relax, and release your acting talents!
And now, some posing hints...
1. Back arch
If you are bending or leaning towards something, make sure there is an arch on your back. Straight back also looks good, but in terms of composition, straight lines look more masculine, and therefore better suited for male pictures
2. Crossing of arms and legs
If on the picture there is arms' or legs' crossing (which actually makes the picture sexier), the viewer's attention would be directed towards it. Especially effective would be the crossing of arm(s) and leg(s), placing them nearby or in one line.
3. The right angle
Place your hands and/or legs at an angle of around 45 degrees. This will improve the perception of a portrait by the viewer.
4. Emphasize a part of your body
The part of your body pushed forward, becomes the center of the composition. In such a way you can draw attention to any part of your body or any object.
5. Extend the toes
In most of the cases, extended toes look the best on the pictures.
6. Pay attention to how you bend your arms and legs