* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to Make Your House Feel Clean Even When You Don't Have Much Time
Home & Garden
1. Pick up all the junk. Grab a bin or basket and throw in all the kids stuff. I put their stuff in the hall for them to put away. My rule is if you leave it their overnight, it will not be there in the morning.
2. Vacuum. I don't know if it is in my head, but just vacuuming makes my house feel 50% cleaner!
3. Do the Dishes. Yeah, I hate this one. But a sink full of dishes REALLY makes the house feel dirty. My secret for getting it done fast is to do as little rinsing as a can. You need to rinse off the big stuff because that can clog up your dishwasher. But other than that, I just stick them in.
4. Make your bed. Nothing fancy, just pull up your bedspread and arrange the pillows. Your bedroom will feel much cleaner.
5. Toss the junk mail in the trash right away. I don't know about you but I am consumed with papers. Do everything you can to get rid of it immediately. When you check the mail stand next to the recycling and just toss any junk.