* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How to: Cheep and inexpensive ways to get soft, manageable hair.
For soft hair:
One of the most SIMPLEST ways to get soft hair is the following instructions:
Most people skip out on using conditioner. Dont!!
1st: Apply the shampoo to your hair.
2nd: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp (I suggest you start at the hair line and work your way down).
3rd (optional): Comb the shampoo through your hair to be sure that all the threads are being washed.
4th: Rinse the shampoo from your hair.
5th: Now, apply your selected conditioner. start at the bottom of your hair and slowly build it up to the top half. It is far more important to condition the bottom ->
6th: Either use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to separate your hair for maximum conditioning.
7th: Rinse it out!!
Be sure you use a good shampoo and conditioner. On many containers they give you instructions, follow those if they are given.
Silky, moisturized hair:
For this you only need a few things:
2. leave in conditioner
3. wide tooth comb
4. a bowl (any size should do)
This takes about an hour.
(See instructions on next page)
1. Mix the baby oil and leave in conditioner in a bowl. (the amount you use depends on the amount of hair you have.)
2. Apply the mixture thoroughly throughout ALL of your hair.
3. Massage the mix into your hair and scalp.
4. Leave in for an hour and rinse off in the shower! (you may leave in for more or less time -it is up to you and your schedule).
For both methods be sure to use more than once for best possible results!
Thanks for reading!!
Please like before saving ♡
Hope this helps! comment any questions and I'll try to answer!