* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To "no" Makeup Look
1. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry, make sure all oil or dirt is washed away. I recommend tea tree face wash for oily skin like mine, it can be purchased at The Body Shop for 15$.
2. Apply BB or CC cream all around the face. Pat, not run the cream in. Patting prevents wrinkles.
3. I apply concealer after my BB cream. But if you prefer concealer before just read this then 2. Apply concealer under the eyes, over blemishes or other spots, over and under the brow for a little highlight, and and down the bridge of the nose. It surprisingly appears smaller.
4. After all by creams and concealer I apply a powder foundation to conceal and Finnish my skin. This really helps for the "flawless skin" looks. I use covergirl for oily skin
5. Now that the skin is all done add a light skin tone eyeshadow on the lid and a slightly darker one in the crease. Apply white eyeshadow in the corner for a wider eye appearance.
6. Apply one-two coats of mascara, you don't want to go overboard because it could become clumpy or smudge. For a pop out eye apply black or brown eyeliner to the bottom lash line. For a more basic wide eye apply white to the bottom lash line.
7. For the finishing touch add some bronzer or blush to you cheeks. And ta-da an amazing flawless no makeup look.