* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Whiten Your Nails At Home
1. Whitening Toothpaste – Use a baby toothbrush to apply it and give your nails a good scrub for a minute or two. You may need to do it several times depending on how stained your nails are.
2. Lemon Juice & Baking Soda – Squeeze half of a lemon (or more) into a plastic bowl, and then add and blend baking soda until you get a nice abrasive paste-like texture. Then use an old toothbrush to scrub your nails with it. Rinse, and repeat if needed.
3. 3% Hydrogen Peroxide & Baking Soda – Mix the two together until you’ve got a paste-like texture. Cover your nails with it and allow the mixture to sit on them for about 3 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
4. Commercial Denture Cleaner – Dissolve a couple of tablets in warm water, and soak your nails in it for about 5 minutes.
5. Nail Whitening Pencil – You can pick one up at a local drugstore, maybe even Walmart or Target, too. You can apply it under the tips of your nails to make them look healthier (almost looks like a french manicure, only more natural).
6. Base Coat – Prevent stained nails from happening in the first place by using a base coat. Duh, right? It’s definitely worth the extra step! Don’t forget that most of these techniques can dry your hands out, so apply a good moisturizer once you’re finished.
All of this tips were from the following website, visit it for more on a wider range of tips.