* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Wash Your Water Bottles
Health & Fitness
Have you ever put a liquid in your water bottle besides water and then had troubles washing it completely out? If you're reading this then that's probably your situation, so I'm going to tell you how I clean my water bottles.
• Get your water bottle, put some dish soap in it (about the size of a nickel) and then fill it 3/4 of the way full of hot water then put the straw inside or anything that goes in it and put the lid on tightly.
• Shake it very rapidly.
• Pour the water and rinse the soap out.
• If there's stuff on the sides TRY to get it with your sponge.
• Grab a cooking pot and put a decent amount of water in it so I can cover your water bottle and lid.
• Put a small amount of bleach in the water. (About half of the cap full.)
• Put it on the oven and let the water boil.
• When it starts boiling put the opened bottle into the water.
• After 10 minutes of letting the bottle be in the boiling water take it out of the pot, rinse the bottle out, and set the bottle out to dry.
As a side note, when I was cleaning my water bottle I have a rubber straw that goes in it and it still smelled like the sprite I put into the bottle so I put a small amount of dish soap in it then put a little water in it, put my fingers on either side and shook it. Then I took a bendy straw and put it through the rubber straw and kind of scrubbed the inside with the folds in the bendy straw. After that I rinsed it out and it smelled nice and clean!✨✨
After all these steps your water bottle should be nice and clean! Unfortunately I don't have a dishwasher, so I have to wash everything by hand and you should put water bottles in the dish washer anyways because they ruin some water bottles.