* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Use Olive Oil On Skin
Skin & Body
Applying Extra virgin Olive Oil on your face overnight gives you a natural Glow. Olive oil unclogs Porse and balances natural oils so it doesn't cause break outs on your skin. I use it with a sugar scrub and as a night moisturiser. It softens and smooths your skin while keeping it toned and firm.
Try and get olive oil in its purest form , if you are unable to any type of olive oil will work.
Use as a make up remover
- Apply Olive Oil to wipe and remove makeup.
It takes it off easily so you could choose to leave your face like that and sleep or wash your face as you normally do.
Use Olive Oil as a face wash
- Massage Olive Oil into your skin
- Apply hot cloth for 30 seconds and cleanse face as you normally do
Use as a moisturizer
- what I personally do is massage oil into my skin and eyelashes then apply a warm cloth for 60 seconds to open up my porse.
This gives my skin a natural glow.
After cleaning your face Massage Olive Oil into your skin and leave over night. You will wake up with soft smooth glowing skin :)
Use as a sugar scrub
Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with 1 table spoon of olive oil.
Apply a warm cloth to your face for 30 seconds to unclog porse.
Massage the mixture in a gentle circular motion for 1 minute , when you are satisfied rinse the mixture off your face with warm water. Clean face as normal :)