* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Treat Breakouts
Skin & Body
My dermatologist recommended me this facial cleanser when I used to have breakouts. This really works for people who have very sensitive skin. This really works!
This moisturizer is very good for people who have very sensitive skin like me. It's not too greasy and it's really soft on the skin.
1. Wash your face with warm water to open the pores. Then, apply the Neutrogena facial cleanser and gently massage your face until you feel the coolness of the product.
2. Wash your face with cold water to close the pores. Do not scrub your face with towel to dry your face. Instead, just pat it on your face lightly.
3. Wait for 5 minutes to penetrate the cleanser to your face then apply moisturizer.
4. For better result, use setting spray before or after applying moisturizer. This will help the skin rehydrate over night.
Best of luck! 😇