* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Take Care Of Your Hair
1. Don't brush your hair after a shower, comb it. If you brush it, split ends will ride up and will eventually get worse and worse leading to a haircut.
2. Don't wash your hair everyday, especially if your hair is dyed. It causes fading, hair falling out, and split ends.
3. If you have greasy hair, if you drop a little bit of baby powder on your scalp, it sucks up the grease and gets rid of it. I'm not saying to not shower again, ew. And careful not to put too much or you will look like you have dandruff.
4. Don't use heat on your hair too often and when you do, try spraying heat protector on it. Your hair will burn or die, causing hard, matted hair that is really hard to rejuvenate back to health.
5. Don't wear your hair up often. It will cause your hair to fall out and when you get older, your hair will fall out more often and form every which way. It's okay to wear it up just not every single night in bed, Etc.
6. Don't use too much product. It will cause greasy hair, or dead hair. Examples; gel, hairspray, etc.