* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Straighten Your Hair Without Heat
1. Blow dry your hair with cold air. After washing and conditioning your hair, towel dry. Then, blow dry it with cool air while you use a paddle brush to brush it down.
2. After shampooing, conditioning, and towel drying, stand/sit in a warm, preferably sunny area and brush your hair straight down. Do this until it's totally dry. Try a hair brush made for wet hair.
3. It seems counterproductive, but try rolling your hair. If you have curly hair, this may just uncurl it. After washing and towel drying your hair, roll it into large magnetic rollers. Apply a setting cream or foam. Let your hair dry, and take down. Brush as usual.
4. Consider permanent straightening. This is like a perm, but your hair will be made pin straight instead of curly.
I hope this helps! ❤️ (PS. If you like the tip, "like" the tip, and share!)